Asp.Net core by Sagar Jaybhay
What is Asp.Net Core?
It is a cross-platform, open-source framework for building modern cloud-based application.
Asp. Net core is a redesign of 4.x version. Initially, it is called a asp.net 5 version but it is renamed as asp.net core 1.0.
Feature of asp.net core
- Cross-platform: the previous version of asp.net core will run on only windows platform but this core framework will run on Windows, Linux, mac.
- Hosting: Previous version of asp host only on IIS but this framework will host on Apache, Docker, Self-hosting also.
- It also provides the same single unified programming model for creating web MVC application and web API also.
- Asp.net core has built-in support for dependency injection.
- Open source:- It is developed by Microsoft but it is collaborating through the vast community of open-source developer. Because of community, it is evolving very fast.
- Modular: As asp.net providing middle-ware component so modularity is achieved to great extent.so modularity is achieved to great extent.
- In this, both request and response pipeline are composed using a middle-ware component.We can also create our custom middle-ware component.
Software Requirement of Asp.Net core Development
- Editor: Visual code, vim, sublime text, Atom
- SDK:- .Net core development SDK.
- .Net core Runtime: It Is useful for only running the application but if you have SDK then there is no need for runtime.
Folders which are creating after the MVC template created.
- Appsettings.json file
- Program.cs file
- Startup.cs file
For learn from basic we select the empty project template.
And after creating this web have following things in our solution.
After running ctrl+ F5 following is the output.